Monday, April 12, 2010

Announcing a NYC Summer Workshop in Egg Tempera

materials used in painting with egg tempera include powder pigments and yolk of egg

For those of you who may be interested in learning first-hand about painting with the medium of egg tempera which I often use for eye-portraits:

I am holding an in-person workshop for two full days in Brooklyn, NY, Thurs. - Fri., August 5 - 6. Please email mona@monadianeconner.com for more information as it develops. If there is sufficient interest I will also consider setting up another workshop for June too.

4 comments:

Debra Keirce said...

Mona, your students are all going to be SO fortunate experiencing one of your workshops!!

Mona Diane Conner said...

Thank you Deb.

suzanneberry said...

I would love to take this and see your process. I'll be in touch as soon as I know our plans. perhaps himself will take it too!

Mona Diane Conner said...

I'd be delighted to have you both, Suzanne! I'll keep you posted too.